Now Crebus brings solutions that have a holistic approach thus making sure that all parties achieve the following common objectives:
- Address challenges regarding food security in Southern Africa;
- Economic participation to the South African economy;
- Growth and visibility of women and youth in the Agri-business value chain;
- Create employment for the previously disadvantaged groups, especially women, youth and people with disability;
- Empowerment and deployment of ex convicts in the exciting sustainable agricultural society.
- Agri Resource Centres: Integrated Agri-Preneurs support in planning, management and administration of agricultural programmes aimed at specific market segments;
- Crebus Agricultural Academy of South Africa (CAASA): Integrated academic and practical skills development on productive agricultural business units where learning make profits a reality;
- Gamepreneur Programme: Sustainable Business Development to support and develop successful BBBEE “Gamepreneurs” through structured and accredited programmes;
- Urban Food Security: Sustainable GROWTH of Businesses, Jobs, Food security and Wealth by creating “new generation” food production units in urban environment;
- Red Meat production: Growing, producing and delivering quality red meat to international markets in proudly South African style;
- Agri-uniti (Integrated Information and Communication system): One of the new paradigm support technologies used by Crebus SA is a Web based communications facility / platform to connect farmers, suppliers, mentors, logistics, help desks, retail outlets, information, financial reports in real-time.
For more information contact CEO Ferdie Mocke at +27 (0) 82 569 4073 or firstname.lastname@example.org